Help & Advice Search Results

I do not know who owns a tree, which is causing me concern – who do I contact?  Local Councils do not hold records of land ownership, and therefore cannot advise on the ownership of trees, you should contact the Land Registry who hold details of land ownership. A charge is made for this service.
 24/11/2015      08:26
Read more
How do I report a problem with a tree on council land?  If you have any concerns or enquiries about a tree on Council land, contact the Council directly.
 24/11/2015      08:28
Read more