Trees & Society will shed light about many important questions on the significant role trees, and our industry, can play in the coming years. They include:
- Are we properly considering those benefits of trees which are impossible to quantify?
- Are the benefits of trees equally distributed across society?
- What role can trees play in education, healthcare and community cohesion?
- Why are trees important to people?
- And how can we apply these ideas to our day-to-day work?
The timetable of speakers and topics is hoped to become available in the first quarter of 2021, so be sure to come back to this page to be kept informed.
Delegate booking will then follow shortly afterwards.