Building on the one-day Getting to Grips with Subsidence course, this online workshop tackles some of the more technical areas. The course includes:
- Resume of site investigation techniques from ‘Getting to Grips with Subsidence'’
- Calculations of subsidence
- Calculation and presentation of level monitoring data.
- Detailed review of case studies
- Interpretation of level monitoring results.
- Calculation and presentation of level distortion surveys.
- Evidential value of investigation techniques.
- Evidence for TPO applications.
- Dealing with compensation claims.
- Evidence for 3rd party / legal claims.
- Undertaking your own investigations.
This online course is delivered online (via Zoom) in two morning sessions.
Please ensure that you have a Zoom account and that your camera and audio are in working order. Please see Zoom Tips
Session 1: Monday 7 June 09.30 – 12.30
Session 2: Wednesday 9 June 09.30 – 12.30Certificate:
Arboricultural Association attendance certificate
We recommend you have attended the Getting to Grips with Subsidence course before you attend this course. We also recommend that you have studied at level 6 that includes a section on subsidence.