Building on the one-day Getting to Grips with Subsidence course, this workshop tackles some of the more technical areas. The course includes:
- Resume of site investigation techniques from ‘Getting to Grips with Subsidence'’
- Calculations of subsidence
- Calculation and presentation of level monitoring data.
- Detailed review of case studies
- Interpretation of level monitoring results.
- Calculation and presentation of level distortion surveys.
- Evidential value of investigation techniques.
- Evidence for TPO applications.
- Dealing with compensation claims.
- Evidence for 3rd party / legal claims.
- Undertaking your own investigations.
This online course is delivered online (via Zoom) in two morning sessions.
Via Zoom – please ensure that you have a Zoom account and that your camera and audio are in working order.
Session 1: 14.12.20 - 09.30 – 12.30
Session 2: 15.12.20 - 09.30 – 12.30Certificate:
Arboricultural Association attendance certificate
We recommend you have attended the Getting to Grips with Subsidence course before you attend this course. We also recommend that you have studied arboriculture at level 6 that includes a section on subsidence.