Location: This WFH role is best suited to someone based in Reading / Southwest of London or Birmingham / Stoke-on-Trent / Sheffield
Salary range: £32,000-£42,000 p.a. D.O.E.
Contract: Full time
Closing date: 10 June 2022
About the Job
We’re looking for full-time Senior Arboricultural Consultant to join our small but friendly team. The role is work from home (Flexi-time available).
You will help us to serve our existing and new clients. The job will primarily be development survey based, with occasional condition surveys and statements also.
As a Senior member of the team, you will also assist other consultants with technical queries relating to arboricultural impacts and solutions.
If successful, your duties will include the following tasks:
- Undertake BS5837 surveys, and occasionally tree condition surveys and arboricultural supervision.
- Produce high-quality arboricultural impact assessments, method statements and planning statements.
- Attend meetings and supervisions as a representative of Ligna Consultancy.
- Help attract and build strong relationships with new (and existing) clients.
- Assist other team members with technical queries, as well as checking reports and plans.
- You may be required to stay away from home occasionally.
As an applicant you will ideally have the following:
- Fdsc / BSc / ProfDip in arboriculture (or similar)
- Lantra PTI (Preferred)
- Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association
- 4+ years experience in arboricultural consultancy
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience with AutoCAD/Keytree (preferable)
- Experience with GIS software (ArcGIS) (preferable)
- Must be able to independently produce AIAs and AMSs to a high standard.
- You must be competent in the undertaking of Tree Surveys (BS 5837 & Condition Surveys).
- Must have a good level with trees within the planning framework.
- You must be accurate and diligent in the production of your work, and able to independently produce high-quality reports.
- Be computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be good at problem solving, as an individual and as a team.
- Be well presented, trustworthy and punctual.
- Have a desire to continually improve your knowledge and work.
- Have a love of the outdoors.
If successful, you will receive:
- Anticipated salary range £32,000-£42,000 (DOE) (reviewed annually).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata).
- Pension contributions.
- Paid mileage, travel & subsistence (whilst away from home).
- A company van.
- Fully funded CPD.
- Opportunities for increased responsibilities and career progression.
About the Company
Started in 2016, Ligna Consultancy is a small but quickly growing arboricultural consultancy firm who are looking for a work from home consultant to help us serve our clients in and around London.
We pride ourselves in forming long-lasting working relationships with our clients. These are based upon open communication, the ability to convey our expertise in a concise manner, and the desire to continually improve the service that we provide to them. We are committed to providing our clients with in-depth and tailored advice. Our primary focus is on tree condition assessments and development applications.
If you think you may be a good fit for the role, and would like to join a forward thinking and dynamic company, please send us your CV and a covering letter of experience.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity and role further, please get in touch.
I look forwards to hearing from you,
Ben Hallinan - Director
Apply by email