Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Location: South East London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Tree Craft Ltd is an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor based near Sevenoaks in Kent. For over 20 years we have been dedicated to providing our clients with a professional and environmentally conscious tree care service across South East London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex. We employ experienced and qualified arborists, who plan and carry out work to a high standard in compliance with health and safety legislation.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated arborist with a good working knowledge of trees to take on the role of Arb Manager and Estimator within our business.
The management side of the job will involve overseeing our 3 arborist teams and ensuring that health and safety and quality requirements are met and that jobs are completed to the specified timeframes.
The estimator role will involve meeting with domestic and commercial clients to assess their requirements.
Specify appropriate work and to provide an accurate quotation. The role will also entail liaising with local authorities in relation to tree preservation orders and helping to promote the business to new potential clients.
- The ideal applicant will have a level 4 qualification in arboriculture and relevant practical experience ‘on the tools’ (minimum 2 years preferred).
- Basic computer skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of common tree and shrub species and of current tree pests, diseases, and decay fungi.
- NPTC 30, 31, 32, 38 & 39 certificates or equivalent is essential as well as a MEWP Ticket.
- Appointed person for cranes, LOLER thorough examination of arboricultural equipment, Lantra professional tree inspection is desirable.
- A full clean UK drivers license.
What we can offer you
- Salary £30K to £35K depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Full PPE provided.
- Fully paid ongoing training and development.