We are looking for assessors in the following Apprenticeship standards:
- Forest Operative L2 & Forest Craftsperson L3
- Arborist Level 2 & Arboriculture L4
Essential qualifications and experience in your chosen standard:
- Hold or be working towards a recognised assessment qualification and have proven competence in assessment
- Knowledge and practical industry experience: occupationally competent demonstrated by work experience in the sector
- Relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years working in the sector
- Qualified to a level 3 or above (criteria dependant on standard)
- Relevant and up to date CPD record
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Experience of producing clear, accurate and concise written reports, including remarks/enquiries about results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with substantive experience of providing supportive, concise feedback to both learners, assessors and delivery staff
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- An understanding of Trailblazer apprenticeships, with specific knowledge about the relevant industry area for the role
- An understanding of Ofqual requirements and any other regulators including Industry bodies.
Availability, Location and Salary:
- Flexibility to travel across England
- Driving Licence
- Can commit to at least two end point assessments per month
- Expenses, overnight accommodation, and subsistence covered
Note: If you hold all of the relevant experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills to perform this role but however, do not hold a nationally recognised assessor qualification please still do apply and we can discuss next steps to support you with obtaining this through our assessor training program.
Please send your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, to receive full specification for your chosen standard please send an email to Gillian Innocent-Labija at Enquiries@landex.org.uk.
Additionally, if you would like to discuss this position informally with the Director of Development please call 01604 550109.