Help & Advice Search Results

I am worried that my neighbour’s tree is dangerous. What should I do?  If a tree growing on someone else’s land causes injury to someone or damage to property then the owner may be liable. If you think your neighbour’s tree might be dangerous then you should contact an arboricultural consultant for further advice. It is always best to settle a d...
 24/11/2015      08:22
Read more
So what can we expect if we find ourselves in breach of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 act?  Magistrates’ Courts operate a tiered fines system dependent on the seriousness of the offence. This could be up to £5000 or for the most serious offences an unlimited amount. Other alternative punishments issued by Magistrates’ Courts include a community sentence like unpaid ...
 24/11/2015      09:03
Read more