Help & Advice Search Results

How close can I build to my tree?  If the building work proposed requires planning consent, all trees which could potentially be affected by the development (including those off-site) should be assessed by an arboricultural consultant in accordance with  British Standard BS5837:2012 Trees in relation to design...
 23/11/2015      17:04
Read more